3 Post Mothers Day Questions!
1. Did you go to the Lake to celebrate or to be celebrated yesterday?
2. Did you find yourself hiding your toenails?
3. Did you know we offer a SUPER simple, pain-free, procedure-free solution?
From discoloration to damage from old fungus, KeryFlex can bring your toenails back to life and instantly revive them. Due to its simple process, KeryFlex can be done in 1 session and guess what… it’s LAKE PROOF!
What Exactly is it? It’s a painless, in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails. This system allows us to transform damaged nails affected by fungus, defects or trauma in just one visit.
Why KeryFlex? While there are multiple technologies out there that can help improve the appearance of your toenails, we were very intentional when picking KeryFlex for our patients. Here are a few reasons why we chose KeryFlex over all others:
- First, it delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement in only ONE visit
- Similarly, it looks and feels completely natural on the toes
- KeryFlex is compatible with human tissue and won’t irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail
- As a result, it allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally underneath it.
- Due to its non-porous makeup, it will not allow moisture to penetrate. You read that right, LAKE PROOF!
- It is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes and detergents which means you can paint your nails if you’d like to.
- Finally, it is available in three colors: clear, natural, and opaque
How Does it Work?
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance.
Furthermore, after KeryFlex is bound to the nail, we can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural in one single visit.
How Long Does it Take to Apply? We can complete the application of KeryFlex Bonding Agent, KeryFlex Resin, and KeryFlex Sealant, with UV light curing time included, in 15-30 minutes.
Wether you are looking for a cosmetic transformation or life changing restoration, we are confident that KeryFlex will fulfill your summer dreams to walk freely without hiding your toes in the sand or in closed toed swim shoes at the Lake.
We would be happy to teach you more about this wonderful treatment and for the whole month of May we are giving you $15 OFF (download coupon below).
Feel free to call an office near you if you have any questions about KeryFlex. Furthermore, we are happy to consult with you over the phone or in person to discuss at-home treatment.
Above all we are honored to be one of your health care providers and are happy to help you with any of your Podiatry needs!
Book Your Next Appointment Here:
CLICK HERE to book your next appointment at Da Vinci Foot and Ankle.
Lake Oconee, GA 706-999-9994
West Augusta, GA 706-597-0102
$15 OFF ONE KeryFlex Toenail Package