Dr. Anu Oberoi is a podiatric surgeon in foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Oberoi completed a three-year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency at the Charlie Norwood VAMC, affiliated with Augusta University Health. Prior to her residency program, she completed medical school at the California School of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Oberoi received her undergraduate degree from California State University in Sonoma and is originally from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Dr. Oberoi believes all patients deserve the highest level of care and can expect commitment and compassion from their physician in a multidisciplinary care approach. Her philosophy involves giving each patient individualized personal attention. She believes in working with patients as a team approach to determine which treatment both conservatively and surgically is best to ensure the highest level of care. Dr. Oberoi is passionate about helping people thrive through maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It is for this reason that she has volunteered at a number of active events, including the American Heart Association Heart Walk, Napa Valley Marathon, and Kaiser Permanente Marathons. Dr. Oberoi also believe in giving back, she has participated in medical mission trips to Tijuana, Mexico.
Dr. Oberoi enjoys helping patients get back on their feet, at any age, she has a vast knowledge base of research, clinical and surgical experience. She specializes in Bunion Surgery and Hammertoe Surgery, and to more complex problems such as trauma, sports medicine injuries, and has a strong interest in diabetic wound care and limb salvage.
Dr. Oberoi lives in Grovetown GA, in her free time she enjoys hiking, DIY projects, cooking, and spending time with her dog Charlie.
Dr. Anu Oberoi Experience
- Undergraduate: California State University, Sonoma, California
- Medical School: California School of Podiatric Medicine, Oakland, California
- Residency: Charlie Norwood VAMC, affiliated with Augusta University Health
- Physician, Da Vinci Foot and Ankle
- Faculty Member, Surgeons of Service
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Evans Surgery Center, Evans, Georgia (Pending)
- Morgan Medical Center, Madison, Georgia
- University Hospital McDuffie, Thomson, Georgia (Pending)
- Use of Digital Arterial Pulse Volume Recordings (PVR) to diagnose A Rare Post Operative Complication of Elective Digital Surgery: Venous Congestion Mimicking Gangrenous Changes. Brandon Brooks, DPM PGY-3; Anubha Oberoi, DPM PGY-1; Bradley Brooks, DO Brady Brooks, MS-II; Pete O’Donald, DPM; Charles Kean, DPM
- Concurrent Use of Cyclical Pressure Topical Wound Oxygen Therapy & Umbilical Cord Allograft in a Diabetic with a Pressure Ulceration of the Right Posterior Leg with Exposed Achilles Tendon: A Case Study Brandon Brooks, DPM PGY-3; Bradley Brooks, DO PGY-2; Brady Brooks, MSII; Richa Patel, DPM PGY-2; Anubha Oberoi, DPM PGY-1; Charles Kean, DPM
- Melatonin, a Potential Treatment for lschemic Diabetic Foot Ulcer (DFU) Anubha Oberoi, B.S., Chia-Ding (JD) Shih, M.A, Colyn Nouv, B.S., Demetrius Barnes, B.S., Jonathan Tran, B.S., Bruce A. Richardson, Ph.D. National Foot & Ankle Review Journal 2012