Dr. Allison Menke is a board-certified podiatric surgeon specializing in foot surgery. In addition to her extensive training and experience in foot and ankle medicine, she offers a full range of foot and ankle aesthetics, including vein and hair removal, toenail restoration, and cosmetic foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Allison Menke earned her Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine (DPM) from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She went on to complete her 3-year residency in advanced reconstructive foot and ankle surgery at the prestigious DeKalb Medical Surgical Residency in Decatur, GA. She has lectured on the national circuit with the Podiatry Institute as well as helped teach monthly reconstructive foot & ankle cadaveric skills courses. She has multiple papers published in national podiatric journals and has authored two chapters in the latest edition of McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery, the standard text for podiatric surgery. Dr. Menke practiced for 5 years in Metro-Atlanta before relocating to Greensboro, Ga in 2015, when she established Da Vinci Foot & Ankle with her brother, Dr. Christopher Menke. In addition to private practice, Dr. Menke also participates in medical mission trips to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic through the nonprofit organization, Surgeons of Service.
Dr. Allison Menke currently specializes in cosmetic Bunion Surgery and Hammertoe Surgery, focusing on the finest in foot and ankle surgical and aesthetic techniques. Dr. Menke lives at Lake Oconee with her husband Scott and their family of dogs, Gus, Mabelle, and Louis. Like her brother, she is still an avid Buffalo Bills fan and enjoys boating.
Dr. Allison Menke Experience
- Undergraduate: Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical School: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: DeKalb Medical, Decatur, Georgia (Chief Resident)
- Physician, Da Vinci Foot & Ankle
- Director, Surgeons of Service
- Member, The Podiatry Institute
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified Foot Surgery
- Board Qualified Ankle Reconstruction
- DeKalb Medical, Decatur, Georgia
- Putnam General Hospital, Eatonton, Georgia
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Greensboro, Georgia
- University Hospital McDuffie, Thomson, Georgia
- Smith TF, Menke AJA. First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthrodesis.
- McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery; Fourth edition: 2012.
- Kokenes C, Menke AJA, Powell DR, Ryan JD. Anesthesia. Chapter in McGlamry’s
- Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery; Fourth edition: 2012.
- Menke AJA, Kihm C, Cain TD, Ruch JA. Epinephrine Use in Hammertoe Surgery
- Poster Presentation APMA 2011.
- Menke AJA, Ruch JA. Techniques of the Evans Calcaneal Osteotomy.
- In Update 2011. Decatur, GA. Podiatry Institute; 2011.
- Meyer JT, Menke AJA, Ruch JA. A Modified Approach for a Medial Arch Tenosuspension.
- Update 2011. Decatur, GA. Podiatry Institute; 2011.
- Camasta CA, Menke CRD, Hall P, Menke AJA, Meyer JT. Talonavicular Joint Arthrodesis for Flexible Pes Valgus Deformity
- Poster Presentation ACFAS 2010.
- Menke AJA, Thomas JT. Lisfranc Injuries: A Review of Current Literature and Trends.
- Update 2010. Decatur, GA. Podiatry Institute; 2010.
- Menke AJA. Cerebral Palsy and Equinus.
- Update 2009. Decatur, GA. Podiatry Institute; 2009.