With it being Halloween week, there are many scary costumes out and about that might give you the creeps. But is there anything really scarier than Halloween-ish toenails?! We’re talking about damaged, discolored and flaky nail beds that won’t seem to grow back or get better no matter what you do. While Halloween is the one time of year where you might be able to get away with this ghoulish look, we have a quick and painless in-office solution that will keep your toes Halloween-free for the rest of the year!
What Exactly is it? It’s a painless, in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails. This system allows us to transform damaged nails affected by fungus, defects or trauma in just one visit.
Why KeryFlex? While there are multiple technologies out there that can help improve the appearance of your toenails, we were very intentional when picking KeryFlex for our patients. Here are a few reasons why we chose KeryFlex over all others:
- First, it delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement in only ONE visit
- Similarly, it looks and feels completely natural on the toes
- KeryFlex is compatible with human tissue and won’t irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail
- As a result, it allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally underneath it.
- Due to its non-porous makeup, it will not allow moisture to penetrate. You read that right, Shower, Pool and LAKE PROOF!
- Finally, it is available in three colors: clear, natural, and opaque
How Does it Work?
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance.
Furthermore, after KeryFlex is bound to the nail, we can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural in one single visit.
How Long Does it Take to Apply? We can complete the application of KeryFlex Bonding Agent, KeryFlex Resin, and KeryFlex Sealant, with UV light curing time included, in 15-30 minutes.
Whether you are looking for a cosmetic transformation or life changing restoration, we are confident that KeryFlex will fulfill your toenail dreams to walk freely without hiding your feet.
We would be happy to teach you more about this wonderful treatment Feel free to call an office near you if you have any questions about KeryFlex. Furthermore, we are happy to consult with you over the phone or in person to discuss at-home treatment with KeryFlex.
We are honored to be one of your health care providers and are happy to help you with any of your Podiatry needs!